Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kml

Charlotte ??

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

North East RodBuilders went. We had a super time at teh show, after teh show, before the show. Couldnt've asked for a better weekend.

I was so busy selling copies of my Decorative Wrap book, I hardly had time to get away from my booth. In 2 years at Charlotte, I'm 0-48 seeing the seminars. I did manage to get a personal lesson on weaving from 2 Masters, Hiro Tanaka & Jim Upton. I had to break down and purchase the WOnder Weaver. Dangerous

I went and it was a GREAT Show. I would recommend anyone who is a rodbuilder or even thinking of becoming one should attend. This was my 3rd year and it was the best yet. I am already planning my trip and display for next year.

Bill Batson

A Wonder Weaver huh? Hmmmmm cwm15.gif

Can't wait to pick up my babies on friday...missed them wink.gif

Maybe they'll have some luck on them this weekend.

Glad to hear you had a good time and sold some books icon14.gif

Charlotte was great!!! If you have never been, you have to go. The best of the best. Met some really great people. Looking forward to next year. Saw Billy in the Renzetti booth on the Wonder Weaver, with his favorite pink threads!! Will Billy be giving Wonder Weaver demos next year??? Can't wait to see what he comes up with with that thing.