Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zeno Hromin

One of a kind ZeeBaaS reel for a deserving veteran surfcaster

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

I posted this on our Surfcaster's Journal Blog today but I also want it to bring to the attention of the SOL community because I am sure some of you, although not readers of the Blog or Magazine, probably know a deserving veteran who you would like to nominate to win this reel. And this giveaway is open to all surfcasters so if you have someone in mind, send us an email with a letter of recommendation

It is our distinct pleasure to announce a very special giveaway. ZeeBaaS Reels, one of the world’s premier reels for surfcasters is going to award one member of our armed forces, past or current, a very special, one of a kind digitally camouflaged ZeeBaaS ZX27 reel. The reel will be engraved with their name and branch of service.

How do you win this very special giveaway?  You cant. You have to nominate a friend, neighbor, fishing partner, brother, sister or anyone who you admire that is a past or current armed force member and who you think it’s a special person.

We are aware that EVERY armed force member is deserving of our thanks and admiration. But we only have one reel to award. So send us a email, letter or essay. Hundred words or five thousand words, we don’t care. Just don't send us five. Tell us why you think your nominee is deserving of this special ZeeBaaS reel, what makes him a special surfcaster, friend or someone you look up to. That is it.

You spent a life time enjoying the safe life in this great country of ours without giving a lot of  thought as to who made it so safe for our families. Today, take a minute to reflect , take a look at your family who is joyfully gathered around you, and nominate someone who you think its responsible for us all having a great lives.

Just a few rules

·                     Past or active duty veterans must be nominated by friend, family member, fishing partner, etc. If you have someone you would like to nominate, send us a email with your buddy’s name and branch of service, along with  why you chose to nominate them. (its ok if you don’t know their branch of service )

·                     Nominee MUST be a surfcaster. Even if you know the guy who shot Bin Laden, he won’t win if he’s a trout fisherman only.  We really want to put this reel in the hands of a Surfcaster.

·                     While all who have served this country are more than deserving, we only have one prize to give so finalists will be selected by the SJ/ZB committee. Winner will be selected by a random drawing of finalists.

·                     Winner will be announced on Memorial Day 2014 and will receive a 1 of a kind, digital camo ZeeBaaS ZX27 with their name and branch of service engraved in the reel.

·                     Send your letters, emails or essays to info@*********************** (or zhromin@verizon.net if Huddler or sol is still showing *** for ********** email)

Sit down, gather your thoughts and send us your entry. No ones life can be told in three lines typed on your I Phone

From ZeeBaaS and Surfcaster's Journal Online Magazine

Happy New Year to all SOL members

I want to nominate myself, it is unfortunate, that being a true to type surfcaster, I have no friends, none, so I will never be nominated and even if I were I would say I am not worthy.

Peace

I'm a FMF Corpsman who just left active duty and misses the comradery already, but when I see things like this it makes separating from active duty a little easier.  Fishing is universal and surf casting is the best part of long island lol 

Thank you