Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ron Arra

XRA Signature Series

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Rod Builders and Surfcasters,for your information we are pleased to announce a new addition into the existing Ron Arra Signature Series rods and blanks,which will have the same action and taper as the popular XRA 1084 9'one piece model- rated 1 to 4oz lures. The new model will be called an XRA 1204 10' rated 1 to 4oz lures and be offered as a blank and a (finish factory model XSRA 1204 10'). Lamiglas will have them at there booth in Las Vegas next week for retailers to preview.

Ron,

This will replace the current 1204 on the Market?

should be a winner.

Now if I can get the 1084-2 I wrapped back from maddog2020....... hammer-time.gif

Billy

WorcBoy and others, The existing 1204 models will still be offered and not be replaced by the new designed one piece 10' model, that has the same action and taper as the XRA 1084 one piece. There will be a change in model numbers in the XRA series...January 1st Lamiglas will print the new blank catalog with the new model designations and a description of what they previously were.It may be confusing at first but overall, it should work out best.

WorcBoy and others, The existing 1204 models will still be offered and not be replaced by the new designed one piece 10' model, that has the same action and taper as the XRA 1084 one piece...

icon14.gificon14.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifHappyWave.gif

so, new blank/rod, same action/power as 1084, but 10' and existing xra1204 will continue w/ same number. cool.

i am w/ bc, gimme a 10' arra blank w/ a power between the 1204 and 1205 and the same action. i'd love to see a 1322 w/ a foot off the butt.

ron, do you know if toddv is considering expanding the tri-flex series for the surf? i'd love to see a 9' blank similar to the csb1201m and at least one 10' blank added that is more powerful than the csb1201m. thanks