Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Al Goldberg

Anyone Want a Job?

Rate this topic

47 posts in this topic

Due to work demands I am going to cease to be the moderator of this Forum effective Friday, April 11th.

It's been a great time working with everyone and passing on the knowledge. I will continue to be posting on the board from time to time. However, not as active.

Tight Lines to All,

Al

Al, Gotta say thanks for all the knowledge and tips you have shared. They certainly made my two rodbuilding experiences pleasant ones.

JoeA

Too bad! You'll be missed Al! Thanks for all the help. You'll be hearing from me outside this forum but I hope you can at least drop in and post here now and then. Again , thanks for sharing the knowledge. You've been a big help to me and my rodbuilding business.

Saltheart

Al, glad to see your business is going that well. But as others have said, you will be missed. You have forwarded much information to all of us, and I for one am very thankful. Enjoy and good luck.

Bob

Al, I wish you the best in all your endeavors as well. Been a pleasure meeting and doing business with you. Hope our paths cross again and you don't fade completely away and you keep a high profile in the rodbuilding community. thumbuprt.gif

Al,

dont let the man (work) keep ya away from fishin whatever ya do smile.gif !! rod building ok but never fishin!!

thanks for all the help bub look forward to seein ya this season.

Al

Thanks alot your a class act . Thanks for the 1081L it is a fine wand for catching . Ill send ya a note when I fish it this year .

Thanks for being here !

Man ... just when I was gonna ask about the trigger fish you caught last year. I saw the pic's sharon had, those fish sure look cool. Thanks for all your help over the 2 or 3 years you've been here. Time sure fly's... I have more rods then I should...and a whole lot less money in the bank account...but I found a bunch of new friend at Tri-State. Best Wishes, Bruce Fisher