Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big Bald Head

Thanks for the Decals!! Whoever you are....

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Due to the Anthrax scare, we have a bizarre policy at work where our mail is opened for us prior to receipt.

I received a bunch of deals today of bluegill, and some custom "Built by..." decals, that are just FANTASTIC, exactly what I was looking for.

But b/c of the lack of an envelope, I don't know who or where they came from.

So, whoever you are, a thousand thanks. Please stand-up and identify yourself, you deserve kudos...or you can PM me. Either way, many many thanks for your time.

BTW, I have some questions about how to use these...are they the water-transfer kind?

------------------

-- Big Bald Head

derrett@environcorp.com

fish4errett@aol.com

Should have read your entire post I think he uses the water slide decals ,to use cut as close as possible to decal drop the decal in distilled water,while sitting drop some of the water on the blank where you wish to apply the decal this will help in making minor adjustments after around 15 seconds you can remove the decal and apply to the blank, I like using a tweezer to remove it,as in anything new it would pay to try a couple on scrap before applying to your rod,they are easily removable with alcohol before the finish is applied, generally speaking there is no need to use cp, allow to dry for 4 hours and apply finish,hope this helps

John