Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
toddv

Orlando, FL Rodcrafter Seminar

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

Check this out, the list so far of confirmations for the Orlando RC seminar.

!!! John Britt !!!

Dale Clemens

Jack Justis

George Partridge

Al Goldberg

BD Elher

Don Morton

Joy Dunlap

Bernie Cohen

Cam Clark

Curt Baker

Chris Ward

Of course Terri and Kel

These are certainly not all, infact it is looking like a pretty decent turn out.

The seminar is October 25, 26 & 27, you can get your name on this list by contacting Terri at:

TLC407@aol.com

or

(407) 834-3008

Don't miss out on this one.....and bring your copies of Dale's books for autographs.....

This meeting will have the "lions" of rodbuilding and my mentors: Dale Clemens, Jack Justis, Cam Clark and Joy Dunlap.

If you can get to Orlando you will have a great experience.

Al G.

Do you have any further info on this, I might be down there. Is this a seminar for the novice?? Are than any others I should be aware of in NJ area.

[This message has been edited by linesides28 (edited 10-13-2002).][/b]

The seminar is not a course in rodbuilding. When signing up for the seminar each attendee is asked to submit a list of subjects they would like covered. Then the requests are tallied up by the seminar coordinator and an agenda is developed with seasoned rodbuilders giving talks and demonstrations of the subjects.

The upcoming Florida seminar will be very special since it will have some of the greatest legends in the craft.

I have been asked to make several presentations so I will be scrambling the next ten days to get ready.

The next seminar in the Northeast is one that I will be hosting in January 2003 outside Hartford, CT. I will be posting details on this later this month.

Al