Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hinch068

New Surfcasting Rod and Reel

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Just bought got a new 4wd and recieved a beach permit this year for the 1st time. I will be surf casting in the Babylon/Robert Moses access points and need to by tackle. I plan on going for Strippers/Blues/flukes and whatever else I can catch. Need to find and affordable rod/reel 2 piece combo. Any suggestions?

Post this in the "main forum" on here and you should get some responses. If you are looking for a inexpensive (affordable) outfit, you may find affordable and custom built are not usually used in the same sentence! smile.gif

Post this in the "main forum" on here and you should get some responses. If you are looking for a inexpensive (affordable) outfit, you may find affordable and custom built are not usually used in the same sentence! smile.gif

Thanks, just posted it over there....

icon14.gif You have picked a great site to learn all sorts of good stuff!

BTW, it's customary for new mwmbers to tell a joke, but remember, ladies and children attend these forums too, so be nice. biggrin.gif

icon14.gif You have picked a great site to learn all sorts of good stuff!

BTW, it's customary for new mwmbers to tell a joke, but remember, ladies and children attend these forums too, so be nice. biggrin.gif

Ok being that it has to remain clean, here ya go "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day.

Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day."

Hinch

I have 2 ugly sticks one 11'6" spinner and one 10' conventional used but in good shape you can have them for $50 each. I also have a penn #200 surfmaster $50 let me know. cell #917-667-7159