Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Al Goldberg

New England Rodbuilding Seminar

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

It's be too long that I have not been on the Board. However, I am back and am starting to make plans for the next New England Rodbuilding Seminar to be held over the weekend of January 8th and 9th, 2005 at the Quality Inn and Conference Center in Vernon, CT, just outside of Hartford.

This is the 8th New England seminar that I have hosted. We get a great turnout of builders in all levels of experience. Mike "Saltheart", I hope you will be there and partipate in the program.

The program encompasses two days of talks and demonstrations on all aspects of rodbuilding. In addition, there will be a flea market where blanks and other components will be available to purchase at great prices.

For further info please email me at rodprof@bestweb.net.

Al G.

I am looking forward to it Al! My job has me all over lately (Korea , Japan , Sweden , now China) but if I'm in the USA , I want to go. I hope to steer my schedule to be sure I'm able.

This is a great oppurtunity to learn more in a weekend than you could on your own in over a year. Good teachers , good facility , great food too.

Hi folks,

This seminar is a great opportunity for all regardless of your rod building experience. This is the first seminar I ever attended and I could not believe how I was accepted by all the attendees. I not only walked away with tremendous knowledge but many of those rod builders have been valued friends since.

Besides the talks and demos many attendees bring their latest rod creations for show. You can not believe the fantastic sight you will see. AND, you can talk to the builders, ask all your questions and take pics for later use.

I look forward to seeing all you New Englanders again. Okay, so I have to listen to all you Red Sox fans, ha, LOL. By the way, congratulations!!!

See you all soon,

Capt Neil

Paniolo

Hi Bill,

Can I make a wish list??

Let's see, SW 1207, SW 1208 and a SW 1209 is a good start.

Seriously, it would be nice to see some of your companies components on display, such as guides, reel seats etc.

Most of us in our area do not get to see your products.

Take care,

Capt Neil Faulkner

I will have the demo SW 1207 there at the Seminar.

I will check my schedule to see if I can make it personally. I will at least send some kits up for all to see. I will also send some catalogs and any other info in regards to our Quality product line. I will make sure to send the blanks I know you all like there.If anyone has any questions or comments please feel free to contact me.

Bill Batson

CEO

Batson Enterprises

Rainshadow/Forecast

877-875-2381

wbatson@olypen.com

Mr. Batson, I just finished a 1087 I made for my brother and have to say I am impressed at what a deal it is for such a nice blank. Nice to be able to make build a quality rod for a gift and not break the bank. Also a great rod for LI Sound and the fishing I do around here so I will be making one for myself in the near future. Nice work icon14.gif

Owen

Thank you all for the kind words about our product line. My father built this program to be able to supply Quality products at reasonable prices, we all here at Batson Enterprises - Rainshadow/Forecast will keep that Vision Alive for generations to come.

Be looking for our new Blank catalog to be launched in January. We have our new 80 pg color component catalog out now. If anyone would like one please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for all of your support.

Bill Batson

CEO

Batson Enterprises

Rainshadow/Forecast

877-875-2381

wbatson@olypen.com