Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billy 40

Honey... or Caramel???

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Which flavor tastes better for Lamiglas's Glass blanks? I know there is a small following on Honey 114's here, you guys will be challenged by a Caramel 114 this Fall.

Yeah Tim - Caramel, to hell with Honey. Lighter, stiffer, darker in color - there will definately be a 114-3F challenge this Fall.

Tim - you still got Honey's in stock? You cut your's only to a 10 (10.5) tip, right? how many oz. can you fish comfortably with that? Also, you take it out into the deeper water, how does it work out there.

Pardon my looking aheadedness, I'm a little psyched I got a secret weapon to combat Tim and the other Honey followers with.

S glass is for whimps........

HONEY, HONEY, HONEY, HONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the blank of the real men!

what's up there billy boy??????/

woosta

Where's Tim? I'm telling ya, that S Glass is gonna kick the crap outta that Mustard Glass. Who wants a Goldenrod colored blank anyway?

We'll see who's for wimps this coming Fall, when it's the Ugl-E-glass Jerseyites square off with the Urban Super-Glass squad.

im the proud owner of a new honeymustard mb1143f. it is the first hoeny i own, i have a couple burgundy/brown s glass that i adore especially the smb963m such a versatile lite rod.i even have a white lami or 2 layin a round some place biggrin.gif I'll test the honeymustard mojo this fall, if i get crackin on it maybe even late spring.