Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MikeMcG

Get Anything Done?

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

With this weather we've had here, I have gotten alot of rodbuilding done since Friday afternoon. Got two coats of epoxy on my plugging rod (thanks for the tips Billy), repaired one for my father-in-law, mounted the grips and reel seat for my fluke rod, completely stripped, sanded and painted a refurb for a family friend. I've done more in the past two days than I have in two months..lol

I put in another 50 or 60 posts on the internet, does that count?

I completed that Shaded Blue wrap you packed, tinkered a little with the CP. Today I'll glue up some of those inlays while "Watching" the Football games - there are more commercials than Football so I should get a lot done.

I put in another 50 or 60 posts on the internet, does that count?

NO...get to work..lol

After watching you apply epoxy and doing the same thing myself, mine came out close to glass-like, thanks. I just put a second coat of paint on the refurb, should be laying out a St. John's Cross wrap soon.

I made a list of all teh inlys I have, and what I have to do to each. Some need to be glued up, some need details like eyeballs & nostrils (lol), outlines, and veins in a butterfly wing.

Glad to hear the applying epoxy thing helped you out. You use heat as well? What I see as no big deal and would never think of demo-ing or even mentioning, turns out to help you out - definately worth the trip up here!! And worht it for me to try and do more of these in the future.