Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Prospector

Thanks Al

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Just a word of thanks for the wonderful job your doing. I can't even pretend to be a rodbuilder even though I've done so for over 20 years. The ins and outs of the process is something I love to read, even though I only build a rod here and there and don't have the techinical skills to do the work you guys do I still click your forum everyday before going to the main. Thanks for your timely responses to my dumb questions with an explaination to boot. You definetlty make this site a better place to be and this coming from the most critical person on earth. Keep up the good work and I for one thank you. Prospector

Thanks Guys. It's been lots of fun. I have been mentored by some of the best rod builders in the country over the years and I will try to pass on that knowledge to anyone interested.

Rod building in more then a passion for me. As a result I have become a better fisherman and have also met some great people along the way. I hope to meet alot more of you this season.

Al

[This message has been edited by Al Goldberg (edited 04-02-2001).]

I would also like to thank Al for all of his help. Al has made a bunch of us much better rod builders than we could have become on our own. Al has done a great service to the rod building community and personally, I have become a much better builder and attribute most of my advancement to Al's help. AL GOLDBERG FOR MENTOR OF THE YEAR.

Phil

Hey Phil,

Remember we have some elbow bending to do this season at the marina bar at Gone Fishing in Montauk. Capt. Rodger will have the boat in soon and I am hoping to do a number on those Block Island snowshoes.

Al