Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hook I

IBSP fishermen loose their shorts !

Rate this topic

39 posts in this topic

have to give the "Tip of the Cap " to the NJ parks police today, their hard work and professionalism really showed . A group of guys coming off the jetty had SHORT Striped bass in their car and in the backpacks. Hope NJ Parks keep up the good work. Great job guys .. Thank You

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hook I View Post

have to give the "Tip of the Cap " to the NJ parks police today, their hard work and professionalism really showed . A group of guys coming off the jetty had SHORT Striped bass in their car and in the backpacks. Hope NJ Parks keep up the good work. Great job guys .. Thank You

Great info to pass along, that Backpack trick is getting old, glad to see the Park Police guys are finally doing something

Finally, some good news.

was in Sandy Hook this past summer and practically watch a group of people bag and bag small 6 inch porgys. i mean, like as a group, they could had caught and filled a 5 gal. bucket.

funny part was. watch the fat guy caught one and had it on his hand after taking it off the hook. i was watching him and he looked back at me fish on hand and waited for me to look away before bagging that lil guy... pretty disgusting imo.

good for them. we need more enforcement of the rules. Hopefully they will pull their permits. It's been quite a while since I've been checked on the beach or at the gate where F&G would sometimes set up a roadblock