Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bdsandman

Question for Fishingrodlady???

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

Hi Sharon...

I just handled an Amtak Patriot 1209 blank. Very nice. Kind of an in between of the Allstar 1208 and 1209 with a more moderate (parabolic) action. It could end up being my "go to" canal stick. Is it true that Allstar is making the Patriot line for Amtak?

Morning bd,

I am pleased to hear that you are happy with your Patriot blank. Yes it is true and we are proud to announce that we are manufacturing the Patriot blanks. For more information on this blank line please contact Joe Meehan of American Tackle.

Sharon Johnson

All Star

Hi BD,

It was no secret All Star was making Rainshadow blanks for years. I knew it and so did everyone else in the rod building industry. So we've decided why bother keeping it a secret. We're proud of our relationship with All Star. When Sharon offered us their private label blanks the same blanks with the same materials and mandrels that Rainshadow used we jumped on it. We liked the actions the weight to strength ratios and the over all fit and finish. These blanks are awesome.

We plan on working with Sharon to introduce other models to our design specifications. We are also talking to other manufactures to diversify our offering of American made blanks. Look of a wider selection of blanks in the near future.

Try using our new Titanium Nitride guides in silver, gold, blue and the outrageous Holographics up to size 50! SIC performance without the high price and much better looks by the way in our opinion.

Thanks for using our Patriot blanks!

Warmest regards, Joe Meehan, American Tackle

Hi BD,

It was no secret All Star was making Rainshadow blanks for years. I knew it and so did everyone else in the rod building industry.

Some of us thought it was the other way around.