stripercrazy

winter pikie project....post your photos and group questions

Rate this topic

984 posts in this topic

just wired this

Ed, thank you once again for the trade! I feel I definitely got the better side of that trade..This plug is super high quality and well built, cant wait to start slamming big girls on that! I will post pics later..,I just hope mine does the same for you! Thats actually my first ever lure I made!

Shop is almost packed up and ready for the move.  No building happening so I'm passing the time by reading this entire thread for the 3rd time :)  Can't thank you guys enough for feeding this sickness as soon as I got bit a few years ago. 

they were on pikies and medallips feeding on blueback herring first week of nov...i was working the pikies on the surface, big hits  :) just what the doctor ordered lol this is one of my pikies i do well with the green/white color not sure why lol

post-2666-0-48576800-1485010124.jpg

Edited by stripercrazy

the blue ate the tail lol

That's what bluefish do, yellow eyed bastages.....how they know how to bite everything but the hook is some sort of miracle. I've got some pikies in the pipeline.

Sorry to hear about the skin cancer Ed, I spend a lot of time outdoors too, hope yours quits so it doesn't cause any more lost fishing time.