Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ding

Boats in Sandy Hook

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gentlemen,

My wife has informed me that I am driving her to a home near Sandy Hook on Saturday, to pick up 2 more Lories. (a type of parrot that comes from Australia) I figure I can kill 2 birds with one stone (don't tell her I used that analogy)I can go fishing and then get her birds. Can you tell me what boats would be good ones to go on in that area. Any web sites and phone numbers would be appreciated. I would be interested in stripers of course. I am comming from Upper Darby which is just south of Philadelphia Pa. So you can understand where I wouldn't want to make the trip and not wing a clam at somebody.Thanks in advance. Have a HAPPY DAY.

Ding

------------------

------------------

HAPPY DAYS!

Ding

http://www.geocities.com/rjgjr2000/fishin.htm

Ding,

The is a large fleet of open boats in the Highlands. Check out the New Jersey edition of the Fisherman for listings of boats and telephone numbers.

The weather report for Saturday is for cold and windy conditions. So, being out there may not be very pleasant.

My charter out east was cancelled today because of high winds and it's predicted to get worse tomorrow.

Al G.