Smoke 'em if you got 'em

Rate this topic

MikeMc

50 mins ago, hobobob said:

Did you know you can put the chimney on top of the vortex thing? twice the speed.   

Honestly don’t use the vortex anymore the kamado is just so dang good

56 mins ago, Reed422 said:

I use one hooked up to a normal propane tank the blue rhino ones. 20-30?

Gets old lugging the 20lber out.  It lights chit quick though.  

"I have ... put a lump of ice into an equal quantity of water ...  if a little sea salt be added to the water we shall produce a fluid sensibly colder than the ice was in the beginning, which has appeared a curious and puzzling thing to those unacquainted with the general fact."- Joseph Black

4 hours ago, JimW said:

1lb bottle on the handle?   I have one on a 20lb cylinder I use sometimes, if it’s out. I also used to stick a torch up thru a vent in the kettle, hang it, walk away.  Wife hated that one.  

My buddy used to do that with his wood stove until the one time the torch fell over when he had walked out of the house, 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

• 1 month later...

Smoked Chuck. Worth doing? I have 3 4lbers in the deep freeze. Huge sale a few months ago. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

42 mins ago, Mokes said:

Smoked Chuck. Worth doing? I have 3 4lbers in the deep freeze. Huge sale a few months ago. 

Abso****inglutely!! Over cheesy grits is to kill a man for. :drool:

IMG_20240514_122323549.jpg

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

34 mins ago, hobobob said:

I see that you are new in town, welcome.

Thanks. Glad to be here. Prepare for dumber questions. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

I need beef ribs badly. Probably the best thing I have ever smoked. They were sooooooooo good. 

Hungry The Office GIF

-Numbnuts

8 mins ago, Mokes said:

I need beef ribs badly. Probably the best thing I have ever smoked. They were sooooooooo good. 

Hungry The Office GIF

You know who has good boneless short ribs. Your favorite whorefood. :kiss:

14 mins ago, Mokes said:

Hungry The Office GIF

I make them a bit. Easy to get at my butcher and done relatively quickly. 

Now a chuck, those things take forever. Got to start early if you expect to eat at a normal time. lol