Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike Oliver

mr

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Hi

Guys can you help please. I want to buy a Lamiglass 10 and 11 foot one piece surf blank G1000 series. I am surf casting at Montauk in Oct. Do I go for the L action or the M. I am chucking 1.5oz bucktails up to 3oz Darters and metals.

Regards

Mike OLiver

Ditch Jigger,

Thanks for your advice. Sorry that the title of my post was a bit iffy. Thick me thought title in post box was asking for my title ie MR as in mister Stupid or stupid. Thanks for taling a deko and sending on you wisdom. The M it is going to be.

Regards Mike

MR. Oliver, I hope you dont' show up wearing that horrendous wading jacket again, lol.

When are you coming, I'm sure there are a few guys here who would be willing to helk you out and share their prized spots with you. After all, you are coming from England and I dont' think they'd be worried about you overcrowding them any more than they already are.

Hi Billy we both got to get more healthier lives. We are both spending too much times on Forums. Yeah that photo of me is bad. That jacket is in fact a cycling jacket made so truckers who are half blind can hit you more easily with their rigs at dawn and dusk. Now I like it because everyone else hates it. Trouble is it is my beach signature in Montauk. Everyone knows me by the jacket. If I want peace then I leave it off. It helps to be slightyly eccentric. I run down the beach chasing Stripers whilst you Guys are hounding them with 4x4. It keeps the locals amused if nothing else. It really is only worn as somewhere to store my tackle when swimming out to rocks and to take some of the cold wind away when on the point.

Don't you post the darned photo my rep is in tatters already. LOL

Regards

Mike Oliver