WTS New Tica Dolphin 9' conventional

New Tica Dolphin Surf, conventional setup, model UGSA90MH2C. It's brand new, never used but doesn't have the hanging Tica tag or warranty card. It still has the UPC on the reel seat. Looking for $100, local pick up only near Bayville, NJ. Thanks for looking.

Ryan[img=1000

Ryan
19 years and still Proudly Serving!

(member previously known as 'basslover')

That is my go to rod for all of the fishing that I do!

To bad you are not coming to Cape Cod Soon>>>>>>

Bump.

There's no need to blow smoke up my ass as a lengthy preamble to your insulting another person. It doesn't fool anyone and it doesn't garner any favor.

TimS ---Tim To Otshawytsha October 16 2018 #3956

Pricise, we have two of these in addition to my stable of 1 piece Lamis. A 10' conv and an 11' spinner. The fact that they are reasonably beefy rods helps but I cannot tell them from a 1 piece due to the 30/70 consturction. That means that the ferrule is way down into the butt instead of up in the weaker portion.

Regards

Puck

Puck - Ditch Troll #42 and Mouse #320, the Canadians  - Eh! At the Ditch for 50yrs

• 3 months later...
respectfully offer 75 picked up

Gonna hold at $90 for now. Thanks for the offer.

Are you planning on going to surf day or the food fling?

I know for sure that I will not be at surf day due to work. If the food fling is still the day before the Berkeley show, then i can be there. Heck, even if its not, i can have my wife drop it off. Its only a few miles down the road.

Ryan
19 years and still Proudly Serving!

(member previously known as 'basslover')