Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
castingkid

Hey Al.. Who sells blanks in our area?

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

I will probably sound like I have been living in a cave but is Midland Tackle still

around? It probably isnt.. I thought I heard it closed but thought it wouldnt hurt to check. I finally got that rodsmith from Mudhole and am in the process of getting things in order. First I am going to practice on a glass blank.. just incase I make errors.. I dont want to do it to the 108 1L that I want to build for the spring.

Where can I go around here to pick up the blanks?I am sure there are places in the city or on LI but anything close to my side of the river?I really dont feel like doing the S+H each time I want a blank. I'll do it if I have to.. but wouldnt mind taking a ride to go get the blanks.

Alex

[This message has been edited by castingkid (edited 02-03-2003).]

Alex,

You still have an invitation to visit my shop. I am about twenty minutes from you. There are enough blanks in my shop to keep you busy for a while.

Al

P.S. Midland has been closed for more then a year. I do not know of any other place in the area that has blanks.

Al, I will def. come over to your shop than. I dont know why I have made it sucha an ordeal. It is only like 20 minutes away but for some reason just going over the bridge makes it seem like a trek. I really have no clue why.. midterms are over.. i got time.. I'l be over soon. Anyhow.. It didnt occur to me to come to your shop to get blanks. I assumed you had the amount you use for your building, etc. When I need the blanks I will give you a call and come pick some up.

Thanks

Alex

[This message has been edited by castingkid (edited 02-04-2003).]