Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rapt Tite

Rodbuilders

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

I'm putting together a gathering July 17th for area rodbuilders. I'm located at the intersection of rt12 and I-190 in central MA. The only thing It'll cost you is $2.11/gal. to get here. The plan is to have rodbuilders discuss the various aspects of rodbuilding in a relaxed shop environment. Meet other builders. Share tips and tricks etc... If you've built alot of rods, a few rods, or looking to build your first...you're welcome to attend... a BBQ will be provided, and a fishing trip will somehow materialize. I'm looking for "I'm ins" or "interested",but the date doesn't work for me. This could be good.

Saltheart, I'm REALLY sorry to hear you'll be on vacation that day...hopefully if this goes well, I'll try to do this again in the off season. If this goes well...who knows, maybe it could ...?

I'd like to swing up there from New York. WIll need a ride though. I think I may have one, but will let you know 100% as the date approaches.

I slipped up on something, need to shoot an E-mail to AU before I post anything else.

of course i am interested...

though i need a ride, too as i am carless.

if anyone (billy) will be going from NYC (billy) and can give me a ride let me know (billy) and im there.