Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fish_Eye

Happy New Year Al!

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Hi Al,

I want to wish you all the best the new year can bring. I'm looking foward to meeting up with at one of the upcoming shows. I would love to discuss a new/old type of rod for yo yoing.

Mike

Mike,

How about my Duncan Yo Yo! Gotta find it though.

A yo yo rod. That's a west coast term. I guess you mean a deep jigging rod with a firm tip? Please send me the specs: line weight and type (spectra or mono); lure weight; water depth; partyboat or private boat; your height and arm length. That should do it.

I will have a booth at the New York Sportfishing Federation Show in Freeport, January 16-18, 2001. I will attend the Suffern Show and the Nassau Coliseum Show as a civilian probably on the Friday.

Al G.

Yo-Yoing is very much a New England thing...it is not to be confused with Yo-Yo Momma...a New York thing! It is a technique for working whole bunker in deep water rips. It usually incoporates a 9' plus Lamiglas blank -- an old style fiberglass series. I'll get more information and pass it on to you at the show. I know you like to charter for big fish and I have just the boat for you! Maybe even Crazy Al if he behaves himself! smile.gif

See you at Suffern!

Yo-Yoing is very much a New England thing...it is not to be confused with Yo-Yo Momma...a New York thing! ...I know you like to charter for big fish and I have just the boat for you! Maybe even Crazy Al if he behaves himself! smile.gif See you at Suffern!

Should I start behaving now or later? biggrin.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

"Crazy" Alberto

Who am I "HEY DUDE"... YO MAN!" wink.gif

Yeah...YEAH! That's da ticket! smile.gif

BTW: I am almost done packing my 500 lbs. of lure into a 75 lbs. bag. biggrin.gif

Woke up with a nightmare... all my lures had legs and ran away from me! What does that mean? eek.gif

"Crazy" Alberto