Novice Basser

Photos of fish caught on darters

Rate this topic

77 posts in this topic

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitchellNJ View Post

Super Strike

I fish Tattoos in deeper water (pockets or off jettys). I fish Super Strikes from the beach.

cool, yeah SS looks like some nice Darters, ill have to pick a few up sometime, use a TA clip for them, or tie them to the mainline?

cool, yeah SS looks like some nice Darters, ill have to pick a few up sometime, use a TA clip for them, or tie them to the mainline?

Clip. I've gotten to using clips for everything but fish finders. I'm lazy like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyvaj View Post

After seeing all theses picture of big stripers I might just have to buy some darter lures.

Don't give into the madness! Darters will drive you insane and you won't be able to stop buying more and more :)

I love LS69 darters, his 2.5oz are my favorite! Very fun and effective plug, swim them in all different ways - they produce good amount of fish!

This year is the first year that I actually started fishing for striper and got introduced to the Super Spook. I bought all the color I can find but the one that works the best for me is the Chartreuse. I might go to my bait shop tomorrow and try to find any darters and start trying them out right away!