nerds 1088 auction question

Rate this topic

killie

last Nov. I got 2 rainshadow 1088's from the auction. I love those rods! I realize there is 2 series 1088's the sw series and I don't know what the other series was, but whats the difference? Did I get the sw series? Well I took the jump and started wrapping my own rods and would like to try a 1088 like I have but in conventional. I wrapped a couple of elcheapo blanks with just plain wraps and that was hard enough, I figure by the year 2015 I'll be able to do some kinda fancy wrap... maybe! Anyhow do you guys have any idea where I can get a 1088 blank like I have, tried some internet sites but NG. I'll order a few blanks if needed.

thanks

Jimmy

IT was an SW1088, may have been discontinued. I've honestly got no idea, maybe someone who build on RS can tell you for sure.

"the internet is the greatest platform for people who don't know anything, to tell people how much they don't know, to people who don't know anything and believe everything they read."
-Billy 40:16

Batson Enterprises still has both of those series avaiable ( SU & SW ) Rainshadows. You should check out our website at to find an Authorized Rainshadow/Forecast distributor in your area. If you have any questions in regards to the Batson / Rainshadow- Forecast product line please feel free to contact us directly.

Thank you for all of the support you have shown us.

Bill Batson

CEO

Batson Enterprises

Rainshadow/Forecast product lines.

wbatson@olypen.com = direct E-Mail address

877-875-2381 = toll free #

Bill stop spamming by posting the link to your site. It is against the site rules to post a commercial site link here. I have had to remove yours several times now. If you want to advertise here , step up to the plate and talk to Tim about being a sponsor. I am not singling you out. Nobody is allowed to post commercial links here without prior arrangements with Tim.

[ 06-09-2005, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: Saltheart ]