yogiiiboy

Photos of Fish caught on Sluggos, Hogys and Swim Shads

Rate this topic

149 posts in this topic

Got her on the first cast of the night at the beginning of the year. Seemed like it was kinda far our hard to remember. It was caught in MA at the place that shall not be named. Seems to cause a big issue in the MA forum.

These are nor huge but still a blast on Trout tackle....

Abu.....thats absolutely has got to be fun as hell......catching stripers on light tackle. Ive changed my whole outlook on surffishing during the year until the fall kicks in. Heaviest rod/reel combo i use is the 1083 Arra with a 4000 Battle. Nice catches !!

Got her on the first cast of the night at the beginning of the year. Seemed like it was kinda far our hard to remember. It was caught in MA at the place that shall not be named. Seems to cause a big issue in the MA forum.
i see......nevertheless, nice cow.......

was curious if those 12' Sluggos caught.......that's a nice one Mon !! I have a few of those big Sluggos. I need to put one on a black wobblehead and toss it. How did you rig yours ?

not a giant but fun on 10 lb spinning gear. on a 4 inch storm shad. got a bunch of schoolies this spring on them 

yak-

Light tackle is fun out front also......I see you're from my area. Did you have a decent spring, summer out back there? I wasn't too successful out front this year. I like to fish the wash ......

Quote:

Originally Posted by yogiiiboy View Post

yak-

Light tackle is fun out front also......I see you're from my area. Did you have a decent spring, summer out back there? I wasn't too successful out front this year. I like to fish the wash ......

yeah i did decent this year mostly on plastics , this picture was from a couple of years ago when i started fishing the back a lot.