I'm Sorry

Rate this topic

Niffer

:laugh:

"Lucky" is a fictional character on the interwebs. Nothing "Lucky" says or does can be or should be construed as a real thought by an actual person. Objects in your rear view mirror may appear to be closer than they actually are.

being a pig for me to accept your aloplogies I require a picture of your butt

I came this close to posting a picture of a cigarette butt with lipstick on it, but then I realized: "Its just too damn early for this." so... ;)

Pretty surprising news about Vernon Jon.

And Niffer, love means never having to say you're sorry. You do love us, don't you?

Of course I love you.

But that is the dumbest movie line ever, actually in Canada we censor it to say: "Love means always having to say you're sorry" :p Don't need the plebs revolting now!

I thought this was going to be a "I have a schlong thread" :laugh:

and niffer, nothing personal against you per se..i haven't read anything you have written..it's more of a I have seen this before thing

come to a fling or make a video with a time stamp, holding a news paper

just black out any clues to your address or mike will be dressed up as a paper boy and at your door next week

and niffer, nothing personal against you per se..i haven't read anything you have written..it's more of a I have seen this before thing

just black out any clues to your address or mike will be dressed up as a paper boy and at your door next week

Promises, promises.

I'm still waiting for Pete's mounted fish to show up....

So I thought about this, and I thought I'd post an apology.

What was created in fun, obviously turned out having ruffled more than a few feathers.

That thread was meant to open dialogue and discussion; I appreciate what an interesting and diverse group we have here, and was curious to see what happened when all pc crap was put aside and get to know their real opinions on issues that mattered to them.

I am truly sorry for posting anything that may have offended anyone, or felt insulted them (or their nation)

I swear that was not the intent of my post.

I will apologize specifically to Shante however; as I clearly got too passionate and let my internet-rage take over for a bit there, but that doesn't excuse the nastiness on my part.

So I'm sorry if I said anything that offended you; you really seem like a hilarious individual and your fishing vid was very impressive.

Anyway; I hope we can shake the dust for our sandals and keep going as we did before.

Cheers,

~ Niffer

My sweatheart. :kiss:

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

She already has, you idiot. pat attention. :dismay: She's posted more than one pic that clearly proves she is who she says she is.

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

Calm down Mike, the goat will get jealous.

"Lucky" is a fictional character on the interwebs. Nothing "Lucky" says or does can be or should be construed as a real thought by an actual person. Objects in your rear view mirror may appear to be closer than they actually are.

I have never loved her more.

Run..Run...Run :p

being a pig for me to accept your aloplogies I require a picture of your butt

I luv u but really ???

If she turns out to be a sweaty welder.....I'll take the hit an do my duty. ....yuck !!! My opinion...a real women, with innocence, and spirit... came across us and now is going. ***

"Sweet songs never last too long on broken radios" Sam Stone / John Prine

So I thought about this, and I thought I'd post an apology.

What was created in fun, obviously turned out having ruffled more than a few feathers.

That thread was meant to open dialogue and discussion; I appreciate what an interesting and diverse group we have here, and was curious to see what happened when all pc crap was put aside and get to know their real opinions on issues that mattered to them.

I am truly sorry for posting anything that may have offended anyone, or felt insulted them (or their nation)

I swear that was not the intent of my post.

I will apologize specifically to Shante however; as I clearly got too passionate and let my internet-rage take over for a bit there, but that doesn't excuse the nastiness on my part.

So I'm sorry if I said anything that offended you; you really seem like a hilarious individual and your fishing vid was very impressive.

Anyway; I hope we can shake the dust for our sandals and keep going as we did before.

Cheers,

~ Niffer

in Canada we censor it to say: "Love means always having to say you're sorry" :p Don't need the plebs revolting now!

Are you saying you :love: Shante? :eek:

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****