Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pkg

purglas warranty

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

has anyone tried to get a purglas blank replaced under warranty? so far after 5 calls and three emails to TFD, their US distributor, I have not heard ANYTHING back. has anyone else dealt with them? thanks for your feedback,

paul

i had a rod built by dogshark, so he was the one who ordered the blank. he doesnt seem to be in business anymore, therefore i am trying to get in touch with TFD direct. i guess the only other option at this point is to contact the guys in south africa.

Hi all,I have e-mail Purglas,Durban,South-Africa on your behalf.If I dont get any responses latest Monday 20 February I will phone them and speak to the MD personally.I will post here for any answers I get.I have spoken to the owner/MD previously and he seems like a very descent guy, so i'm sure that a plan will be made or sent in the right direction.I have attached all the posts for him as well.

Well,I can see the frustration you guys have trying to get any answers from Purglas.I have sent 3 e-mail and no response whatsoever,such a shame.I will call them tomorrow by telephone and we will get the ball rolling.Will keep everyone posted.

I tried to contact them two years ago. My rod busted in the same area at the spigot.

After endless e-mails and phone calls i finally got a reply and was told to return the whole rod including the broken bits for inspection at own my expense both directions, IF they felt there was a fault it would be replaced.

Then the crunch came, they said the warranty was only for the original buyer and a recipe was needed to verify it.

Got mine off E-Bay, so gave up after that.