Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hydrant Head

Yakima Roof Rack Rail-Based System

10 posts in this topic

(4) Yakima landing pads, (4) Yakima Control Towers, (2) 58" Yakima Crossbars. Previously used on a 2009 Toyota Tacoma Long Bed Cap with rail system. Sell all for $150.00 or trade for Ebbpoint Beachwalker with inserts. Local purchase and pick-up only, Eastern Nassau County or Suffolk County. Thanks for looking.

If those are the towers that use the "landing pads" I'd like to take them. Any chance of a meet in Queens somewhere as I'm coming from Staten Island. Any interest in any fly gear?

Sorry for the delay in this response. Not sure what size these are. I've attempted to post a picture if that helps. Again these are for a cap that has the rails already installed, the shoes insert into the rails and the rack clips in. I have the 4 locks and key. I am flexible with meeting as far west as Nassau.

Ok, sounds good, what days/hours work best? I do a 4X12 in midtown. Can meet before that in the early afternoon, otherwise it would have up be the weekend. LeT me know if any of that works and where.

Thanks

DC

It was a pleasure DaveCap, nice to meet you and thanks for the cigar, you're a real gent. Thanks also for planting the seed to fly fish, the wife is thrilled that I found yet another outlet to spend money on! Have a great fall!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0