I am Interested in attending a rod building seminar.

Rate this topic

kayo

I would like to attend a rod building seminar in my area. (Twin Cities, MN) I also would be interested in making a buddy I could watch at work during the process to learn and even maybe tour a commercial rod manufacturing plant. If any one knows of such events or could provide tips on finding what I am seeking please feel free to email me. Thanks

kayo,

HappyWave.gif Welcome

check over at rodbuilding.org for something in your area as this is primarily a East Coast saltwater site.

gad

"I came into this world naked, screaming at the top of my lungs, and covered in someone else's blood. I got no problem leaving it that way."
Who can hope to be safe? Who sufficiently cautious? Guard himself as he may, every moment's an ambush. Horace

Kayo for further info re the seminar

John B

We're ready to go to Breezy Point, MM for the Decorator's Deam, the NC Regional Custom Rod Builders Get-Together. Don't miss out!

Yesterday we mailed a flyer to all Guild members announcing all the details. The mailman should bring yours soon.

If you did not get a flyer, or if you are not a Guild Member and want a flyer, please send me a private email with your mailing address and we'll get one off to you same day.

The Early-Bird sign up for a fabulous door prize ends July 15, 2003. A very special door prize will be given to somone from those who register early.

Hands-on seminars with plenty of time to work on your rod will be the highlight. Nationaly recognized names are the instructors. Rod Builders ShowCase, food, entertainment and much more....

See you August 22-24, 2003 ... Breezy Will Blow You Away.

Kris Kristufek

kristufk@uslink.net (note no "e" in e-addy)