Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spigola

TL Lookout

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

If anybody manages to recover a spent and beat TL at the airport anytime in the future, please let the rest of us know. I for one am a bit concerned about that gurl's well being.

Spigola

Last call from her a little while ago was from the plane as they delayed them yet again and put their eta in Newark at midnight.

We'll see icon25.gif

It's an ongoing mission, so I can't comment further redface.gif

Oh man!!!

This poor woman will be frazled and beaten by the time she gets to this coast!@!!! frown.gif

I totaly dislike connecting flights! and will pay extra for non stop whenever possible!

Hopefully she has slept a bit and won't be so wiped out!

...last seen in the company old a nice old gentleman in a green vest and hat......

Waiting for luggage smile.gif

........Update.........

Lugging has gone on to Singapore....Will return tomorrow...

Tams gave 'em my address for the luggage to be delivered tomorrow. I'm leavin' in about thirty minutes to meet them.

[ 03-06-2004, 12:09 AM: Message edited by: Ben Lippen ]

I am very happy to hear that TL is finaly here. What a way to start a nice week end.

The luggage would have had to turn around, Singapore is the other way confused.gif

Just got a call from Steve In Mass. He is here with Paul (Striper53) and they are at the IBSP Motor Lodge.

Bums at 6:00 if anyones interested smile.gif

I only wish he had been jokin about the luggage. It was delivered this morning around 11 or 12. You woulda thunk that with me sitting in Chicago, and our plane sitting there in Chicago (they scheduled a flight and forgot to get someone to fly the plane apparently) that they woulda had time to match up my luggage with my plane, but noooooo. cwm13.gif

Thank gawd it's Saturday.

Nothing like being 8 hours late on a 6 hour flight. Thank gawd for 9 dollar shots of tequila in the airport. biggrin.gif

But I'm here and ready to go... so see some of ya at Bum's tonight to celebrate the snow that is coming for my flight home on Tuesday!! cwm13.gif