Slack Tidings

Plug Porn

Rate this topic

7,212 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

7 mins ago, Matador said:

@bassmaster that third one from R to L.... :drool:

I have one i. My bag, its black olive side black belly and fogged gold on belly with micro silver flake in epoxy 

  It has 1 coat of epoxy,  i ripped it off the turner, i had to have it

 So many fish on it ,  its a proto that shorter by an inch i think.

 So im going to do more like that

Better pic below 

 

20220529_234943.jpg

20220529_234935.jpg

Edited by bassmaster
I suck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

25 mins ago, bassmaster said:

I have one i. My bag, its black olive side black belly and fogged gold on belly with micro silver flake in epoxy 

  It has 1 coat of epoxy,  i ripped it off the turner, i had to have it

 So many fish on it ,  its a proto that shorter by an inch i think.

 So im going to do more like that

Better pic below 

 

20220529_234943.jpg

20220529_234935.jpg

@bassmaster say no more, I'll pm you my address... :heart:

Edited by Matador

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bassmaster said:

 

Boink

20220609_134308.jpg

Are u littering every forum and subforum with your dink links?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Goldy said:

Are u littering every forum and subforum with your dink links?

Yes and No you cant

Edited by bassmaster
And you're not coming to my birthday party

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2022 at 2:46 PM, HarryHood711 said:

Stopped into a local shop I’ve never been in today. Found this beauty tucked away, love these kinds of finds. 

8E2183F1-B7EF-4C9C-AEDD-2919BDC047E1.jpeg

Absolutely love his plugs. They just flat out catch! These 2 one ounce were in the mail today. 

24786F64-1831-44D5-8743-25E223CAE4B5.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, mtl50 said:

Absolutely love his plugs. They just flat out catch! These 2 one ounce were in the mail today. 

24786F64-1831-44D5-8743-25E223CAE4B5.jpeg

Awesome! I feel bad taking it out of the package since it’s clearly older but I’m gonna throw it tonight because I just have one of those feelings haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, HarryHood711 said:

Awesome! I feel bad taking it out of the package since it’s clearly older but I’m gonna throw it tonight because I just have one of those feelings haha

Throw it!!!!! They are fantastic fish catchers. I have about 15 in various sizes. They were made to be fished. Lol. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Heavy Hooksetter said:

There are 2 members here that do good work and they have not shared with us,,,,,

 

H⚔️H

Okay you two share now!, You know who You are!

 

H ⚔️ H

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member