Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

Brewroom

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Jay, you are missed a whole bunch.

Tim, you put a lot into this. Please take a moment and be proud.

I'm sure they would to a person be ok with that.

One of the nicest persons I ever met. He made you feel like a long time friend in the first few minutes of meeting him. RIP Jay.

^^^^Exactly, can't help but smile when you think of him.

Jay........... I think of gentle humor and humility.

How many of you knew that he was world famous in the brewing world ? I didn't know just how famous until after he passed.

I knew he was talented, I sampled quite a bit of his work, but it wasn't until his funeral that i knew how well known he was.

FOr those not aware, evern MArch the Sports Forum has a Brewroom's MEmorial NCAA March MAdness Bracket. Jay loved basketball, and we named it in his honor. RObraz runs it every year. Gone but not forgotten.

I met Jay once at a Food FLing, but we SOL'd quite a bit. Super nice guy, funny, full of life. I'm glad that so many people keep him in their memory.

I've been trying to think of something to post about Brewroom since this thread opened and all I keep thinking is "big smile and a heart of gold". It was my pleasure to have met Jay. I'm sure he is laughing at us from somewhere. :wave:

One of the nicest persons I ever met. He made you feel like a long time friend in the first few minutes of meeting him. RIP Jay.

Mike that really says it all. It did not know Jay well at all but he made you feel like you did. salt of the earth

9 years go by fast...still have your picture stitched on my surf bag from the day you passed. Your still Fishin with me every time I go bud.....miss ya