Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NIB

syringes

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

I just purchased a set of flex coat syringes. there seems to be some juice in them my guess is some kind of lubricant.Do I assume its safe or do I have to clean them out.I wanna give my friend some epoxy to try can I put it in those createx type paint bottles or are they extruded using silicone or some other contaminent.thanks for the help in advance.

NIB

Sorry for the delay, didnt see the PM till today. Clean EVERYTHING that the epoxy comes in contact with prior to use (except the thread) I even clean the guide feet and my cleaner of choice.....ACETONE. Use as directed and wear rubber gloves, they claim that this stuff affects the nervous system. I am not sure about this (twitch, twitch) because it says the state of California has found it to be dangerous....So if you dont live in CA, no problem LOL. I still wear em anyway, anything that desolve epoxy cannot be good absorbed into the bloodstream. You could fill 2 syringes with the part a & b, cap and give em to your friend. I use plastic containers for my epoxy (epoxy coatings co. One Coat)

I wipe everything, including wraps with denatured alcahol. I pretend it's safer than acetone (my favorite fast evaporating solvent wink.gif ).