What are you listening to now?

Rate this topic

20,862 posts in this topic

You will have to do better than that

Show me a FLINTSTONE

:)

And a snake for Shante from Alice :)

best i can do.

How are the bugs down there i got crushed last time around 9:30 any predictions for bugs tomorrow? can't find my bug hat.

this group is a guilty pleasure, not really my thing usually but i think she is adorable, he is a freak and their music unique for the most part. from south africa so you get the cultural thing too. newer band, and lady gaga gets eaten by a lion at the end...and who cant apprieciate that?

this group is a guilty pleasure, not really my thing usually but i think she is adorable, he is a freak and their music unique for the most part. from south africa so you get the cultural thing too. newer band, and lady gaga gets eaten by a lion at the end...and who cant apprieciate that?

seen them twice

This is what we play in our house when we need a lift. Hawaii holds a deep and special place in our hearts here. Something about they way the send IZ off blows me away everytime.

Mokes you know Bruddah IZ left far to early, lived in Honolulu in early 60's what a beautiful place then.

Bruddah IZ Hokule'a Star of Gladness smooth, close eyes and just listen

Heard this in my Truck Today.Man it's been Years since I heard it

I'm sure many here never heard it at all. Probably haven't heard it myself since the early 80's.