Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
big country

Pick the wrap colors for me..

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

I am Re-wrapping an old yellow E-glass Lami blank that I recently stripped... I want it conventional. Im torn between colors...

Give me some of your favorite color combo's for yellow blanks... I like old school colors...

Thanks..

honeytoglamiguide.jpg

honrytoglamimodnumber.jpg

honeytoglamilogo.jpg

The green metallic is much brighter than the photos show. I think it's a nice match with the black to the honey color smile.gif .

Ya Joe, read the directions that come with the water slide transparence wink.gif .

You are supposed to throw the thing in warm water and wait till the slide will just slip off the paper backing smile.gif .

It kinda works like those tattoos that ya got when you were a kid icon14.gif .

Letin'um dry before you coat them hepls too smile.gif .

I know how to do it, I just gotta learn to be gentle with them as I have had them tear on me after applying icon25.gif .

Yup, I've placed each one in water according to the directions...maybe I let them sit for too long. hammer-time.gif My problems came when i slid it off the paper, then it freaked out and folded upteen times upon itself. Of course, they then tear when I try to straighten them out. redface.gif

PS. Sweet looking wraps.

I've done the same Joe.

What I do now is go logo-less and that solves the problem wink.gif .

But I have found if I slide the film directly off the backing onto the balnk, and gently put it where I want it, then leave it alone till it dries, then clean off the excess slime (when dry) it comes out the way it's supposed too.

Like I said, I've destroyed more than I've been successful with, but the last few have worked out well if I do what I just wrote above smile.gif .

Thanks on the PS, I'm still a hack though redface.gif

Sorry to hijack yer thread there BC.