Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rodder

Dragon Weave

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Somewhere along the line I've seen a dragon weave. I am decorating a special Cane for a client for xmas and would like to adorn it with this weave Does anyone know where I can get a pattern for this weave?? All help greatly appreciated. Thanks Al Tennant

Anything like what, a color wheel? Seriously, a color wheel does help.

What colors are you looking to use? Some color combo's are obvious, Red & Orange, GReen & Blue - they are complimentary or something, I ain't no art major. I like contrasting colors myslef, Purple & Green, Red & Teal - you can see all this with a color wheel.

Billy,

my problem is I can make out only about six basic colors because of an mistake I made years ago. I ask the wife to help with any color stuff as I can't really do it myself. It sucks when the kids are asking me what color is in the crayon box

redface.gif

Billy,

There are only three primary colors (red, blue, and yellow). From these, you can mix to make the remaining colors. ROY G BIV refers to the colors that visible light is divided into when passed through a prism.

I ain't no art major.

See John, I wasn't lying, lol.

Jeep - Red, Green & Yellow are 3 very popular colors in Japan, where the Dragons reign supreme. Yellow is a fine match for all the colors you can see, just don't use too much of it, use it moreas a highlight in trim bands/inlays.

CCB - You popped in the wrong link, you want them to check ou the Photo Page. Regardless, you will not find a better weaver than Hiro Tanaka (who happened to post a few pictures on .org as well)