Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tony44

Help with a Lami

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

I know a guy with a 11'4" 1piece Lami rod with no reel seat. It's yellow and rated for 2-4 oz. Does anybody know which exact model this is and how much it is worth? Thanks in advance

Tony

Fiberglas? SB1363M maybe. Could be a 2M 2F or 4M. Tip sizes in this range go from 11 to 14 so a tip measurement might be of some help. Blank is about $90 in an older Lami catalog. Can't find specs or prices on the current Lami website.

Steve

HSB1362F or 1362M, honey colored 1pc fiberglass.

J&H in Oakdale had a few left they were blowin em out at $70 a blank. The 1362F is probably the best fiberglass pencil poppin rod ever made,IMHO.

biggrin.gif

The blank as the guys above me said can be worth $65-$95 depending on where you buy it new. if its built, and in good condition, $125-175 depending on thread work, etc.. is a fair price..

Unless of course if youre trying to sell this on the NE website, youll be asking for $250... Ive seen so many guys in the past month or so selling used stuff for more than it costs new...

BC

BC,

Can you build me a lami for 60 above cost of the blank and throw in a set of Fuji SIC while you are at it? biggrin.gif

I know your work's worth a good bit more!

Seriously though... I see the prices on some custom stuff that is really reasonable. I just don't see where the builder is making his worth. I'll admit that I am paying retail for stuff !

redface.gif

CD