Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anchorman

cascede vs rainshadow

Rate this topic

2 posts in this topic

i was looking at a liquidation add for cascede blanks and it refers to rainshadow as someone they build blanks for. there is a striking similarity in model #s and specifications. are they the same, equil in construction or shuold i stay with rainshadow only.

Found this a few weeks ago:

To All of our Valued Customers,

The purpose of this letter is to inform everyone of a switch in vendors we are making at Batson Enterprises. For the past 18 months, Cascade Composites LLC has been producing the Rainshadow Rod Blank Line. The Batson Family owns a percentage of Cascade Composites LLC and had sole distribution Of all products made at that facility. The Cascade Composites factory was built for this purpose ( Rainshadow Blank Factory ) It was a vision of ours to be able to produce quality products at reasonable prices in the USA. Decisions rendered by the primary investors in Cascade Composites has made it necessary for Batson Enterprises to source blanks elsewhere. This will not affect the viability of Batson Enterprises.

The current Rainshadow line will be come obsolete and will be available on a first come first serve basis. We have a Very large amount of inventory to carry us through the transition. All waranties will remain the same. If we can warranty your current model we will, if we can't we will replace it with a like model of equal value. These sort of things happen in this industry.

As for Batson Enterprises Blank programs we have already established a new domestic supplier and will introduce an entire new line of High-End Rainshadow rod blanks ( Made in USA ) These new Rainshadow blanks will be the best we have ever offered. This new line of Rainshadow blanks will be available Jan 1st.2005.

Most current models of Rainshadow blanks that we offer now will be integrated into our new line of higher modulas Forecast Import rod blanks. ( we will come up with a name for these to differenciate them from our current Forecast models ) This new series of higher modulas Forecast rod blanks will be featured and introduced in our New Color Blank catalog due to come out Jan. 1st.2005. Our current line of Forecast blanks in standard grahite and E-Glass will remain the same..

We want to assure our customer base that this stratigic shift in vendor alignment will improve our over all Quality and ability to service our customers needs. We want our customers to know that the Batson Vision of quality products at reasonable prices is alive and well, and will be for generations to come. We also want you to know that our blank quality will be the finest we have ever offered at every price point available. We will be at the I-Cast show in Vegas, and also at the Fly Tackle Dealer Show in Denver this September. We will have booths at each show along with our product line..

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me directly at 877-875-2381 or wbatson@olypen.com. Some people might say I am giving up to much info but I feel it necessary to be up front with everyone about the direction of this company. That is why so many people do business with us. Thank you for your support

Bill Batson

CEO

Batson Enterprises

Rainshadow/Forecast www.******************.com