Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Al Goldberg

I AAAAAAM UPSET

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Tomorrow's tog charter has been cancelled due to high winds. And to and more hurt to the situation, a 14 lb bulldog was caught today on the secret wreck we were headed for.

The only positive is that the guy who caught that brute released it. Good going, now I can have a shot at catching it in two weeks.

Why do the weather gods plague me?

That makes 2 of us to miss out today. I slept in my parents house due to some work being done in mine. No alarm closck - no wake up until 6AM for 6:30 departure time = SOL all day.

Hopefully someone will turn off the fan. Billy

Yeah I'm pissed too. My weekend is shot b/c of a wedding I have to attend. The only free time I had tomorrow I wanted to spend on the 200 yard line at the rifle range, but with these winds that's gonna be as much fun as flyfishing.

-FWW

OK, OK. Let me join in on the group cry session.... Went bassin last night. Caught one and then the wind picked up and started to roll the boat around. Between the drifts, someone must have been tossed and they landed on my reel!!! I came back to see the shaft on my reel handle and the handle bent!!! This is the first time I used this brand new Shimano TRN200G!!!

[This message has been edited by mrsinbad (edited 11-09-2001).]