weave

Rate this topic

derf

Billy I'm sure your right. The nice thing about Jim is that if something should happen to that rod. I would send him a blank and he would take the time on his own time to make me a new one. Just an awesome guy from the OBX. True Salt of the Earth. A pretty good fisermen as well. Big Dave

[ 02-20-2004, 07:28 AM: Message edited by: Big Dave ]

fred i am glad you like the weave. looking forward to seeing you and deb on the outer banks this fall. i will keep you posted on the fishing reports.

big dave, thanks for the kind words! i got into some unexpected stripers last wed(2/11). what a great way to kill the winter blues! when i see you in march, i expect to find a scale on that rod!i am going to bring up a nascar wrap i put on my 1087-2, i think you will like it.

jim

hi jim ...glad to see ya finally made it here smile.gifsmile.gif

hopefully the weather will cooperate & i can take the rod out to the field & throw it .....

post all the fishing reports you want on the hatteras board , the boys are jonsin' for some news

derf

derf

• 9 years later...

The first one is teh specs of the rod and The NERBs Wizard logo. Done by DAn MAkauskas. On the rod it looks sick!

"the internet is the greatest platform for people who don't know anything, to tell people how much they don't know, to people who don't know anything and believe everything they read."
-Billy 40:16

This rod will be on display at the Somerset Saltwater Expo next weekend! Not only are the weaves crazy detailed and crisp but it has a Fuji KR guide setup. The rod is used for Salmon and is built on a FSC1087-2 Predator. I can't stop looking at this rod it's that cool and it feels so light !