Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ltspruce

custom rod builder

Rate this topic

1 post in this topic

Dear fellow sol'ers:

Back in Sept. 11th, 2005 one late saturday night/early sunday I was involded in a serious auto accident that put me in the hospital for a few days. A very young driver decided to roll me over a few times in his caddy escalade while I was out going fishing. In the process of my truck rolling over, it totally crushed my custom Ron Arra 1083 along with the taurus reel. Although I am very glad and lucky to be alive, this totaly broke my heart.

So I am asking my fellow sol members if anyone knows of a custom rod builder in my area. I live in the south shore of Staten Is. (by outter bridge crossing). The guy in Toms river that made my last one, no longer makes custom rods.

I would have enclosed more to this story (and made for an interesting cwm15.gif ) but for two reasons I can't; one is the legal issues and two; I was too busy drifting in and out of conciousness. I am still trying to piece it all together myself.

So if anyone is interested or knows someone who would be interested in making a rod or two; or can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thankyou;

Tim Parks

Ltspruce@aol.com