Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big Bald Head

Those little plugs for the ends of rod blank sections...

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

What are they? I just bought a 4-piece fly rod blank that arrived WITHOUT those little plastic (foam? rubber?) plugs at the "tip" end of each section. Should I be concerned about adding those little plugs? If so, what do I use?



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.