Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shaky

We have a winner!!

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

The total count was $49.01. Glub just about nailed it with $48.25 with PoleLock a close second at $48.13.

Congratulations Mario. As soon as I square up with Tim I'll send you a PM. I'll make it an even hundred. As I said in the original post you must spend all the cash at the online store. Being a brick and mortar guy myself I support my local shops. Never buy a whole lot, just what I need. Figured this was a good way to send a few shopping dollars the tyrants way.

To the new guys who played along, this was just a way to say thanks to a good bunch of guys who helped me and some others out when the chips were down. In spite of their differences, these guys always manage to step up to the plate to help out a friend or stranger in need.

I try to help out when I can but the last two years have been tough, physically and financially. I'm looking at more extended time off from work and probably a non existent fishing season. crying.gif In spite of the temporary setbacks I will always remember the kindness shown to me by a complete bunch of strangers and my friends and acquaintances, both on this board and the fishing community in general. Thanks for indulging me by playing along.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm stepping out for a few pops biggrin.gif

Well I'm a bit tdrunk right now and I ain't going to twist the glubs arm. I have given this some thought, as a few people mentioned they wouldn't accept if they won.

This spring Digger and the boys from the SRSA ran an auction to raise money for the kids trout tourney, stocking the lake and prizes. Now I'm a little late or very early but perhaps the SRSA would accept the donation for next years tourney. I'm sure nobody would object hammer-time.gif out