Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wahooboy3000

Lamiglas SB-1362 M

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

1326?...gotta be GSB1321M or GSB1321L, maybe you got an S glass 1362. Never heard of a 1326...anyway if it's one of the above it's a great plugging stick for 1-3oz, the 1321M will throw a bit more than that.

My mistake, the number reads 1362M, it's a 1 piece rod, black blank.I corrected my first post.

I didn't know S-glass came in black. The lure weight range on it is 1-3 oz.?

[ 03-27-2005, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: Wahooboy3000 ]

Oughta be graphite if its black shouldnt it??

I THINK the 1362 is just a 2 piece version of the 1361 that alot of the big drum fisherman like to use, but I could be wrong. If it is, it'll throw a house brick and then some.

Adam

GSB 136-2M is graphite, 11'-6" two piece and rated for up to 50 lb line, lures I have cast with the 1 piece are from 3-8 oz and it get out there. I don't think I'd go over 40 lb line with the 2 piece.

Black s-glass?? All the ones I see are either translucent brown or a semi transparent dark brown amber (old ones).

The s-glass 136-3M is a one piece and is a killer pencil popping rod!

Are you sure that doesn't read SB136-2M ?

Light and lots of flexy action sounds like glass not graphite... Also, if it is BLACK and not black/grey with the spiral (scrim) looking tiger eye graphitey looking deal, it's glass. Nice blank though!

Yup---it sure sounds to me like you have a black glass BSB 136 2M, not a graphite GSB. The graphite 136 blanks are anything but whippy. They have a huge tip and can throw up to a pound.

Guys,

My appologies. The blank reads SB1362M . With the confusion of running back & forth from my parents' house to & meeting & greeting guests I got the prefix wrong, but this time it is correct.