Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marksharky

South Jersey's inside .........

2 posts in this topic

Well, I had the pleasure of meeting George aka "Eelball"- let me tell you guys, he has some really nice spots & a lot of choices! Unfortunately for me it was my first night-time kayaking experience & a new spot to boot, so I had no fish (not really an excuse, but between the drift, braid birds nest & my sore arse ya know- next time I'll be ready) however eelball picked up 5 Bass smile.gif Good job man!

The area itself was absolutely great for night time fishing (probably anytime from what George tells me)- a lot of sod banks & plenty of bridges to choose from, not to mention canals & inlets. I can't wait to give it another shot! It is more manageable than the back areas up here in Monmouth County. Thanks for the good time George & look forward to fishing with you in the future smile.gif This guy is a kayak fishing junky , when he went out with me that was his third seesion of the day... you Dog!

Mark Sharky

Thanks Mark. I was a bit bummin you didn't get any, but I can easily see that it's not a lack of knowledge. It's a shame that shool was a bunch of itsy bitsy stripa's. I only got 4, and a couple I would only count as halfies. It was a nice night though. I was at that bridge I showed you later, but I was a half hour late. It was cold and windy, and I was REALLY tired, so I turned around and went back to bed.

Any time your in the area I'd be glad to show you some other cool spots.

P.S. It was nice to finally put a face with a name and talk to someone other than myself.

eelball