Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tidewater

Cobra Fish 'n Dive users

5 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

I'm in the talk myself into it phase regarding the Cobra Fish 'n Dive. Looking for feedback either way from owners / users of this yak. Also anyone want to sell a used one let me know.

Brian

TWF

Im suprised you have not received any responses. The F&D is a popular boat. We sell a lot of them mostly to heavy guys. The regular size guys who buy them like them also. I have never heard of a F&D owner selling his boat though. They are one of the most stable boats, yet still maintain performance. You can finnd many reveiws on www.*******

Barrell www.rbbsurf.com

Tidewater,

I think that you have my opinion, but felt I should post for the sake of others, and also to pay tribute to the best weapon in my fishing arsenal - the Fish n Dive.

The prudent thing for you to do is to go paddle a few. I bought mine on spec, and couldn't be happier. I wish that I had some video of the faces of the guys on the beach in Montauk, during a surf tournament last fall. They all sat empty handed ,watching me catch 3 fish in an hour up to 24lbs. from my fish and Dive.

Go for it. IT ONLY HURTS ONCE.biggrin.gif

Phil

Thanks guys.

Oz,

We've been talking about hooking up for about a year now. Now you give me even more incentive! This spring there is a shop by my house with a pond out back. There are having a "Yak Day" with Cobra being one of the sponsors. I guess I'll try to jump in then.

Brian

TWF