Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mmckay

Enter to win a PENN Prevail Surf Rod!

Rate this topic

1,060 posts in this topic

Enter for a chance to win a PENN Prevail Surf Rod from Stripers Online! 

<br />

Hey Everyone - PENN has some great rods to give away to SOL members.  PENN’s Prevail™ Surf Rod provides strength and performance with a two-piece graphite composite rod blank. Stainless steel frames with aluminum oxide inserts create a light weight and durable guide perfect for fishing mono or braid.  

The Prize:

We have three 12' casting rods and 2 11' casting rods.  

<br />

To Enter:

Simply leave a comment on this thread telling us where you would use one of these rods if you won. Five winners will be randomly chosen.

The contest is open to StripersOnline community members and legal residents of the U.S. ages 18 and older.

View our Terms and Conditions here. The sweepstakes ends June 3, 2013 at midnight. Rod preference will be given in the random order winners are selected.

I would use the Penn rod on beaches on the beaches of Staten island and new jersey with my grand kids showing them how to surf cast if I were to win I would pass down my Penn rods to the kids all though they have access to all I own already anyway

I would use it everywhere. Mostly the breachways in RI because that's where I go most. But it would also get used on Cape Cod and in the canal, then down in the Groton, CT area while I'm at school, and in any of the various small bodies of water I go to to test swim lures I made in the basement (than usually don't work :o )

just registered.  Been lurking a while.  I visit Orange Beach & Gulf Shores regularly.  Just started surf fishing this year with a 9 foot Bass Pro surf rod.  A longer rod would be awesome.