Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
barrell

canoe and kayak classic

6 posts in this topic

The ocean county classic has beeen moved up this year to June 1st. This is the show that all the manufacturers bring their boats to. You can paddle all day long on the lake, testing different boats. Just bring a lifevest. For more info call the welles mills county park 609-971-3085

wellsmillsstaff@co.ocean.nj.us

fishtim,there are some shops like myself. There are some accesory companies. But basicaly you paddle every kayak on the market,all day long, till your arms fall off,for free.

Anytime Im here rain or shine. I am at the shop now till sunday then heading home to kill some more beaver. Then I will return mid febuary. email or call shop 609-266-2505

Barrell

I am at the shop now till sunday then heading home to kill some more beaver.

I take it you're pretty mad at your wife cwm31.gif

------------------

"Any time a man ain't fishin' he's fritterin' away his life." - Rancid Crabtree

Its a great show and I highly reccomend it to all. Even if you've got a yak its a great place to see how they all paddle. I went 2 years ago and was paddling barrell's Cobras and didn't even know it until I started talking kayak fishing with the gent helping me. He said that I needed to talk with John. I asked what his last name was and it turned out to be barrell. Small world.