Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epungo

JonS Presentation

11 posts in this topic

JonS will be giving a presentation on kayak fishing this Tuesday evening at 7:30 at the monthly Coastal Flyrodders meeting. Info and directions at commercial link removed

[This message has been edited by TimS (edited 01-22-2003).]

I have to figure out how to turn 2 hours into 45 minutes. I'll eliminated the maps and satelites of NJ spots for starters wink.gif Lots of trimming to do. Any suggestions from guys who attended? What was important and what was superfluous or less important?

------------------

baja55@optonline.net

I'll eliminated the maps and satelites of NJ spots for starters

Hopefully you already "forgot" how to get to where Dub, you and I yakked 2 springs agosmile.gif I'd hate to see maps/satellites/directionsicon25.gif

TimS

Jon,

You could trim some time by cutting out the segment about the secret smallmouth spot we went to....

All kidding aside it's hard to condense what you have going on. One thing to consider is to request all questions be held to the end. That way you don't get sidetracked of course.

Brian, I gave '0' details as you know other than it exists. wink.gif

I'm only going to show Town Cove and Nauset up at the Cape as an example of how we use kayaks. Some pics and stories. Questions afterwards and at booth. All accessory discussions at the booth. That should do it.

------------------

baja55@optonline.net

The key element in Jon's presentation is his passion. With that you can do anything. Go see this session. I just wish I could use my yak for something onther htan a sled right now. See you there Jon.