Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

Eel Punt Bunker swimmer w/ scales back in stock

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

For a while, the bunker Eel Punt swimmers were being made without the scale pattern that the original came with. A lot of people wanted the scale pattern back.

So Eel Punt and I worked out an arrangement and now they have scales again smile.gif

eel_punt_2.5oz_bunker.jpg

TimS

cwm12.gif I've got to get a small one... biggrin.gif

Fantastic work Ray.... icon14.gif

The small ones don't have scales...they never did, just the big ones smile.gif

To be honest, the scales are a lot more important to the fishermen than the fish...but so many people wanted the scales on the bigger ones that it had to be done.

TimS

)

To be honest, the scales are a lot more important to the fishermen than the fish...but so many people wanted the scales on the bigger ones that it had to be done.

TimS

Like Tim says, it's them boutique fashion hunters that need the scales, not the fish. biggrin.gif

Ray, Just make both and charge $10.00 more for the scaled ones. biggrin.gif

I fished them last fall...nice plugs! icon14.gif they defintely caught. I fished the large parrot and wonder bread. the bunker was sold out when I ordered so I need to give them a shot as well.

cwm12.gif I've got to get a small one... biggrin.gif

Fantastic work Ray.... icon14.gif

The small ones don't have scales...they never did, just the big ones smile.gif

TimS

Scales or not it's an awsome plug!

When I received my two large eel punt bunkers I noticed right away the scales where missing. I was disappointed because in the store photo they have scales but decided not to raise the issue. I'm sure either one will catch fish.

Is there any chance of exchanging one without scales for the one with scales?

When I received my two large eel punt bunkers I noticed right away the scales where missing. I was disappointed because in the store photo they have scales but decided not to raise the issue. I'm sure either one will catch fish.

Is there any chance of exchanging one without scales for the one with scales?

Mike, at the time Eel Punt was not making them with scales...but the picture of the one with scales was still in the online catalog. Immediately upon realizing that the photo was now different than the plug, I added a note in bold just below the photo of the plug with scales stating the new ones did not have scales. redface.gif Sorry about that, you must have purchased them during that short time span.

Unless I'm mistaking you for someone else, didn't you email me upon receiving the plugs without the scales? It could be someone else, there could have been a few people that ordered them before I put up the note about the new ones not having scales redface.gif

As far as exchanging one of them goes, shoot me an email and we'll see if we can't work something out.

TimS