Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ishmael

Caution: Don't watch this video:

9 posts in this topic

I don't believe it's fake, wrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time. the slick on the water indicates there was breaching prior to it, the other yakkers turned in resonse, the yak popped to the surface, all seems pretty real. S

It's FAKE!!!! If you really look at it and study it you will see it's fake. cwm33.gif His final roll manuever has the paddle splashing the water upwards after he is already 3/4 of the way recovered from the roll. That should tell you it's 100% fake.

I don;t know, looked like he was pulling th blade forward and cought the top of a wave. Awfully lot of work to fake it. S

very cool. guess you can't believe everything you see. I don't feel it is an impossible event, so I wasn;t denying as adamantly as you described. Lot's of things happen close up in Kayaks. whie recently in the Everglades, we had three to four hundred pound eagle rays jumping close enough to get the yakkers wet. But thatnks for pointing it out. Shoulda tossed the reference in the first post and this would be deadwink.gif

Scott I agree something like that could happen in the future if it hasn't already happened. If it does I would think the kayaker would be either killed or seriously injured by weight of such a big whale. The commercial was very nicely done. It wasn't easy noticing it was a fake until I watched it over and over again. So I can understand why you and many others would believe it was real. icon14.gif